Psychomimetic Psychomimetic

Wow! Disturbing!

I read in the other replies that you were going for disturbing and I think you did an excellent job at it! The way you mixed the colours, effects, and sounds in this really created a creepy atmosphere, good job. Would love to see more in the future.

Absolute-Requiem responds:

thanks im glad you liked it. im happy i managed to get the creppy vibe across.

Assylum of Plenty Assylum of Plenty

Nice work!

Wow, the guitar on this song is excelent. Do you have any plans for vocals or anything on this song? That would rock.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Man, thanks!!. No plans for vox on this one. Never really gave it much thought. It definitely could be a remaker though. Thanks for the review!

.:THE PIANO:. [EN3RGIE] .:THE PIANO:. [EN3RGIE]

Moving

Wow, I have to say that the piano is great in this song and echo a previous reviewer in saying I'd like to hear the full version... So remake it or find it or something :P

EN3RGIE responds:

Hi fnord169! Because im getting requests to remake this song i will "Attempt" too....but its hard to recreate something and make it sound just as good...but i iwll try. Thx for your review and score :)

bye!

Dreams 2 (Short remix) Dreams 2 (Short remix)

Cool

Very DDR-esque imo :P Anyway, definately cool, I'd like to hear the whole song.

Redse7en responds:

Yes, my style is sorta strange since I listen to many different things that influence me. The origional song is called "While you are awake and asleep" But sometime I'll be makin the full Dreams 2 remix. Thx for the review!